Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher welcomed their child into the world this week – baby Wyatt. We decided to focus this week’s Chic Mama on the ideal – what to wear home from the hospital – attire. Here are some top tips from the Cahootsy camp:
Loose & Supportive: Getting the balance right here is key. You want enough support without being too clingy. Take a look at the jogging bottoms, vest and T shirt below.
Slip on Shoes: Anything that can let those feet and ankles breath is perfect – we love the pair below as they have a little bit coverage in case it is raining.
Mummy treats: Pampering yourself is certainly a nice thing to do before you leave the hospital. Sooth your tummy with the Mother’s Balm and look after your breasts with the Bosom Buddies.
Take a look below the image to find the links to all the lovely new mum goodies.
- Natural Birthing Company ‘Bosom Buddies’ – Breastfeeding Survival Kit
- Blooming Marvellous Nursing Longline Vest- Grey
- Organic Cotton Second Skin Bra & Briefs
- Neal’s Yard Mothers Balm, 120g
- Papillio FRANKFURT – Sandals – white
- Stretch Maternity Top
- ASOS Maternity Exclusive Lounge Pants With Fold Over